MIPS

Avinash S. avinash.s at inspiretech.com
Wed Apr 23 13:17:52 UTC 2003

Hello
I am using a MIPS IDT processor 332 . i have changed the p4600.cfg to
incude -mips2 rather than -mips3, as my cpu (32364) doesnt support
this .  However i have reached an error at clock.S saying that C0_COUNT
and C0_COMPARE are illegal operands. Do i need to make changes to the
idtcpu.h to make it work with this processor. If yes could anyone tell me
the things that have to be changed to support this cpu.

Thanks in advance
Avinash
pS:I have read the articles on RC32300 on this mailing list