4.6.0pre3 available

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Sun Apr 27 12:12:23 UTC 2003

Am Son, 2003-04-27 um 13.53 schrieb Joel Sherrill:
> Angelo Fraietta wrote:

> > Is this one of those patches that requires me to do a bootstrap again?
> > I applied the patch but it didn't work
> >
> At least run autoconf
In this case: automake would have been correct.

automake generates Makefile.ins from Makefile.ams.
As this patch modifies a Makefile.am, you at least need to regenerate
the Makefile.in.

>  from the nearest directory uptree that has a
> configure.ac.

Alternative: configure your source-tree using --enable-maintainer-mode

The configuration the will automatically update the files.

Ralf