Reverse lookup of RTEMS object name

Thu Aug 14 21:07:27 UTC 2003

Dan Smisko wrote:

 >> I tried to make a qwik-n-dirty rtems_task_tnedi.
 >> It crashed.
 >> So at least two people could use this function.

I am in the process of committing the following
function.

rtems_status_code rtems_object_id_to_name(
    rtems_id      id,
    rtems_name   *name
)

It is not currently documented but appears to work based upon
limited testing.

It will be in the next snapshot or you can check things out of
CVS and give it a whirl.