Where can I find cpp0?

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Aug 21 13:53:52 UTC 2003

Hello,
	First of all I must thank Joel and Ralf for the help. After "clean" redoing
of everything, my last problems were solved. As my experience shows, it is
better to delete the build directory content before rerunning configure
script. Deleting only config.status/log does not always help.
	Now, can somebody tell me where must the file cpp0 be? I downloaded the
precompiled tools for powerpc (rtems-base, powerpc-rtems-gcc and
powerpc-rtems-c++) on Linux. But when the build process came to librtems++ it
said:
powerpc-rtems-g++: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp0': No such file or
directory
gmake[3]: *** [o-debug/rtemsEvent.o] Error 1

	Thanks ahead.

--
leonp at plris dot com