BOARD BOOT PROBLEM

Aditya avpenu at essex.ac.uk
Tue Aug 26 16:10:14 UTC 2003

Dear RTEMS Users,

	I have a 386ex board with a 512kb flash on it and 2 mb RAM on
it. After programming the flash with a hello.exe program(which is in hex
format) I try using HyperTerminal from windows to listen to the serial
port for the hello world message. Initially I did not actually get any
output, then I added a while(1) to the init.c code so that it print the
hello world messages infinitely, but still the board does not give any
outputs...

May I know the possible causes of the problem, All the board settings
are default i386ex settings.

Regards
Aditya