c++, new() error

Francesco Poletti fpoletti at libero.it
Tue Aug 26 19:21:39 UTC 2003

Hy all,

I'm trying to see if is possible to use c++ on my board (which I have personally
wrtitten for an arm starting by an existing one.)

Now I'm able to compile an application which define static object, the only
problem is that I can't use new(),  because when I try compile the compiler give
to me that error:

/scratch/francesco/initialc++/init.cpp:44: undefined reference to `operator
new(unsigned long)'
/scratch/francesco/initialc++/init.cpp:44: undefined reference to `operator
delete(void*)'
/scratch/francesco/initialc++/init.cpp:44: undefined reference to `operator
delete(void*)'
/scratch/francesco/initialc++/init.cpp:51: undefined reference to
`__gxx_personality_sj0'

Someone know if is possible to have a board which use it? If yes what I need to
had in order to have it working?

Really thanks to all  Francesco.