Motorola Coldfire 5282 (or 5272) BSP Available?

Steve Strobel steve at link-comm.com
Tue Aug 26 19:36:13 UTC 2003

I am beginning work on a new project for which we plan to use the Motorola Coldfire 5282 processor.  I have successfully downloaded the tools from http://www.rtems.com, configured them for the mcf5206elite BSP (the only Coldfire BSP that seemed to be included), and built the hello_world_c example (all on Win2K under Cygwin).  I will soon have one of Avnet's 5282 evaluation kits which I plan to use for development (8MB flash, 16MB SDRAM, $250).

Unless someone already has a BSP for that evaluation board (which would be great), I expect to have to modify an existing BSP.  Does anyone have a 5282 (or 5272) BSP that they would be willing to share that I could use as a starting point?  Thanks.

Steve
---
Steve Strobel                           WWW: http://www.link-comm.com
Link Communications, Inc.               Phone: (406) 245-5002 ext 102
MailTo:steve at link-comm.com              Fax: (406) 245-4889