Ethernet support

Ed Sutter els at emailbox.hdtv.lucent.com
Mon Aug 4 17:17:09 UTC 2003

I just used MicroMonitor as the boot platform for getting my
RTEMS application up.  It has BOOTP, DHCP & TFTP for downloading
the application.  While debugging the bsp I was able to insert monitor
based hooks that allowed me to insert printfs() into the RTEMS startup
code to quickly get the BSP running.  With that as the bootloader, the
RTEMS application is just an ELF file in the monitor's flash file system,
which, by the way, is accessible by the RTEMS application out-of-the-box.
If anyone is interested, let me know.  Or take a peek at...
http://www.microcross.com/Support/umon/umon.html
Ed