National Semiconductor DP83815 Ethernet

Mon Aug 18 13:57:49 UTC 2003

Eric Norum wrote:
> I've found a PC/104 card which would be perfect for my application
> except for one thing -- it uses an National Semiconductor DP83815
> Ethernet chip which appears to have no RTEMS driver.  Has anyone out
> there got experience with this chip? (and is willing to share.....)??

Eric,  I did a quick search on this part to see if it was related
to the SONIC and came across this RTEMS thread from 2001.

http://www.rtems.com/rtems/maillistArchives/rtems-users/2001/october/msg00028.html

You may want to email Alex Holeczy <alex at wmi dot com>
and see if he came up with anything.

Anyone else at WMI/CAC know if a driver came into being?