GNAT/RTEMS 4.5.0 build error in bit_ada

Per Dalgas Jakobsen pdj at maridan.dk
Sat Aug 23 14:39:05 UTC 2003

>> PS: Sorry for the footer - Our IT is "working" on it :-/

> Its actually pretty funny.  You should warn them that I'm going to
> send it to all my friends.... ;)

Please do so, if they get 100 phonecalls within a day, they might do something about it ;-)
(Or perhaps block all outgoing mails from me :-/)

Best regards
Per

PS: Damn sorry for the footer - Our IT is still "working" on it :-/

---
IMPORTANT
The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or telephone.
Thank you in advance.
---