serial connections to embedded targets

Fernando RUIZ CASAS correo at fernando-ruiz.com
Mon Aug 25 14:42:10 UTC 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:16:22 +0900, "Raja Saleru" wrote:

Hi,

You can start both serial shell and telnet shell in a multiterminal environment.

You have it ready to use in libmisc/shell and .../rtems_telnet/.

But only a shell for every device or pseudodevice is availiable.

The users can be 'root' or 'user' and a blank password.

You can to use HyperTerm or standard telnet to connect with your Board.

And you can implementate your new commands with a new function with the prototype

int new_command(int argc, char[] argv);

There you can to use printf() to print your results.

Every session is like a linux terminal session.

Till Staumman has built CEXP and more in order to enhance all of this.

My code is only to test and monitoring the hardware and the daemons running in the BSP.
It is poor by enough.

BRGDS

Fernando RUIZ