Heap Allocation problem

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 26 14:57:15 UTC 2003

Hi

I have solve my problem by have more memory in the
workspace area. I don't understand why because the
efi68k (same cpu) have the same size than my board.

But now I have some trouble in function
rtems_io_register_name. I don't really understand
how termio works but I will take a closer look. :-)

A general question does it mandatory to have a imfs
with rtems ?

Thanks a lot

Cedric

PS : Does anyone known some french firm that have
RTEMS support for customer like me :-) ??

--- Cedric Aubert <cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am doing a BSP for a 68k board and I have some
> trouble
> in the _Heap_Allocate function. My board go to
> Internal_Error_Occured fucntion.
>
> In fact in _Workspace_Allocate_or_fatal_error
> called by User_extensions_Handler_initilisation()
> called by rtems_initialize_executive_early(), the
> function Internal_Error_Occured is call because
> _Heap_Allocate return NULL. It's seem to be the
> second return NULL of this function. I don't
> understand
> why.
>
> Does anyone have had a similar problem during
> coding a BSP ????
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Cedric

> design software