Problem with ATA driver on pc386

Angelo Fraietta afraiett at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 11 22:18:40 UTC 2003

Yes -- I am using rtems-4.6.0pre4 with pc386dx BSP

This my systme header

#include <bsp.h> /* for device driver prototypes */
#ifdef RTEMS_BSP_HAS_IDE_DRIVER
#include <rtems/ata.h> /* for ata driver prototype */
#include <libchip/ide_ctrl.h> /* for general ide driver prototype */
#endif
#include <tty_drv.h>
#include <console.h>
#include <clockdrv.h>
#include <timerdrv.h>

#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CONSOLE_DRIVER
#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER
#define CONFIGURE_USE_IMFS_AS_BASE_FILESYSTEM
#define CONFIGURE_HAS_OWN_DEVICE_DRIVER_TABLE

rtems_driver_address_table Device_drivers[] = {
        CONSOLE_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY,
        TTY1_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY,
        /*TTY2_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY,*/
                MIDIPORT_1_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY,
        CLOCK_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY,
#ifdef RTEMS_BSP_HAS_IDE_DRIVER
                IDE_CONTROLLER_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY,
                /* important: ATA driver must be after ide drivers */
                ATA_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY ,
#endif
        {NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL},
};

#include <rtems/bdbuf.h>
rtems_bdbuf_config rtems_bdbuf_configuration[] = {
  {512,128,NULL}
};
int rtems_bdbuf_configuration_size =( sizeof(rtems_bdbuf_configuration)
                     /sizeof(rtems_bdbuf_configuration[0]));

#define CONFIGURE_LIBIO_MAXIMUM_FILE_DESCRIPTORS 50

#define CONFIGURE_MICROSECONDS_PER_TICK 1000 /* 1 ms */
#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_TASKS             20
#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_SEMAPHORES 20
#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_MESSAGE_QUEUES    20

#define CONFIGURE_RTEMS_INIT_TASKS_TABLE
#define CONFIGURE_EXTRA_TASK_STACKS
(CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_TASKS*10*RTEMS_MINIMUM_STACK_SIZE)

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303