Building RTEMS

Chris Sparks mrada at catalina-inter.net
Wed Dec 3 05:28:35 UTC 2003

Ok I figured out what I did wrong and I was not passing the right
parameter into configure so
it couldn't find i386-rtems-gcc.  So I went ahead fixed my mistake and
the build still crashes.
It wants me to do a make dist-clean or some such action.

My question really is what specifically do I need to do to get up to
pre5.  I have pre4 and I
didn't want to have to download everything.  What exactly changed that I
need to upgrade to?

Thanks,
chris Sparks