Graphics

Aaron J. Grier aaron at frye.com
Thu Dec 4 23:38:32 UTC 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 07:53:07PM -0800, Chris Sparks wrote:
> What to RTEMers do for graphics?

we use Nano-X graphics libraries on epson SED13505/506 (ex SED1355/56)
video controllers.

all calls to the graphics library are currently wrapped with a semaphore
and some gcc magic to make it threadsafe.  lock support has since been
added to nano-X for eCos; eventually I'd like to have RTEMS use the same
mechanism and do away with my local wrappers, but other things are
taking precedence...  (:  (anybody interested in the wrappers I'll send
them your way.)

nano-X can be found at http://www.microwindows.org/ .

  Aaron J. Grier  |   Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |  aaron at frye.com