RTEMS with RH 9.0 (How do I download now)

Chris Sparks mrada at catalina-inter.net
Mon Dec 22 23:35:42 UTC 2003

Till hit the nail on the head.  I now don't need RH 9.0.  Fedora 1.0
works ok.

I got all the way through the hello_world_c application and now I need
to know how
to download it.

The instructions are vague if best "is very dependent on the
BOARD_SUPPORT_PACKAGE
selected."  What does that mean?  Where do I go from here?

Chris