RTEMS SS-20030128 available

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Mon Feb 3 08:47:14 UTC 2003

Joel,

Thanks for that. I have been thinking, and wonder if the online cd-image
was changing when you upgraded it to the latest snapshot? I downloaded the
cd image recently (in January), over a week in several sessions, but
before you launched the latest cd.

Referring to the other thread about the build tools, I am happy with
using the tools, I cannot think of a better way of doing it. But I have
found
it hard to impossible to get a complete set of working tools and RTEMS
version. The cd image should solve this problem. I have multiple linux
boxes and can have more than one build environment, so once I get a working
version....

Jack