RTEMS SS-20030128 available

Mon Feb 3 14:16:01 UTC 2003

Jack Cawkwell wrote:

> Joel,
>
> Thanks for that. I have been thinking, and wonder if the online cd-image
> was changing when you upgraded it to the latest snapshot? I downloaded the
> cd image recently (in January), over a week in several sessions, but
> before you launched the latest cd.

The contents of the directory are a a moving target.  So it is quite
possible that somethings changed in the period of a week.  I know that
just
prior to the snapshot announcement, I was populating the directory
with new tools.  So it is very possible.

Once the release branch is forked, I expect it to slow down.

> Referring to the other thread about the build tools, I am happy with
> using the tools, I cannot think of a better way of doing it. But I have
> found
> it hard to impossible to get a complete set of working tools and RTEMS
> version. The cd image should solve this problem. I have multiple linux
> boxes and can have more than one build environment, so once I get a working
> version....

In case you didn't notice, I also cleaned up the snapshots directory to
move a lot of stuff into an "old" directory.  We want to keep older
stuff
around but it doesn't need to get in the way.