Samples -> Re: Automatic Re-Building of BSP

Don donp_news at glasscity.net
Wed Feb 5 20:42:25 UTC 2003

Okay, I will byte, where can I find information on setting up the
samples in /usr/rtems/tools/rtems-ss-2002118/c/src/tests/samples?
There are no make files in my build of rtems-ss-2002118/.  Should the
configure script in the samples directory be run in a manner similar
(i.e. options) to building rtems itself?  I would have assumed it
should have built everything when rtems was built.

Don