pending release issues

Thu Feb 6 15:13:55 UTC 2003

I have this list.  Anyone want to add anything to it before I
start working this list and cutting tarballs:

+ uipc_mbuf.c routing bug patch from Mike Siers
+ gdb NetBSD patch to psim
  GDB-5.2 has a file gdb-5.2/sim/ppc/hw_sem.c with a #define
  _SEM_SEMUN_UNDEFINED that is undefined, at least in my system
+ gdb Cygwin patch to erc32
+ README.configure on motorola_powerpc
+ update tool and patch versions in documentation
+ cut new tarballs of all components including documentation
+ mirror Till's cexp, NFS client, etc.

NOTE: Ralf and I have been battling canadian cross built toolsets
for Cygwin and Solaris.  I am planning on starting the release process
with just Linux binaries and then filling in Cygwin and Solaris
post branching when we get the build issues solved.