MBX8xx BSP users: feedback request

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Sun Feb 9 14:32:39 UTC 2003

Hello,

I am currently working with the MBX8xx BSP (in
rtems snapshot 20021111) and I experienced some
problems/bugs in the initialization code. I am
working with a MBX821-002 board, and some code
settings (like PLL setup etc) did not match the
board's requriements.

I would like to clean this up, but I would like
to have some feedback from other BSP users: Who
is working with which board type/revision, and
who had to adapt the code in the BSP to get it
running on his dedicated board?

Any feedback (which MBX board type/revision was
used, where any changes needed to the BSPs
initialization code, and if yes, what had to be
changed) is welcome...

wkr,
	Thomas Doerfler.
D-82178 Puchheim          Germany