RTEMS and ARM/Thumb

Mon Feb 10 16:13:59 UTC 2003

Hi,

Someone asked me what was required for RTEMS to support the ARM/Thumb
instruction subset and I can't find anything that would have to be
done to make it work.  We already recognize and multilib on the thumb,
so there is a libc.a.

Does anyone out there have experience using the Thumb instructions
with RTEMS?

Or better yet positive feedback on some ARM9DTMI based CPU?

Thanks.