Changing networking-related compile options per-bsp

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 12 21:01:13 UTC 2003

Hi,

I've been working on getting the MIPS .sbss and .sdata segments setup
for RTEMS, so far I'm making headway, but due to the sysctl stuff that
just got added to the link scripts, I'm running into some problems
where some symbols get allocated to the .sbss/.sdata incorrectly.  To
fix it, I'd like to adjust a compiler parameter for the libnetworking
related trees to suppress .sbss/.sdata for that code only- but it
would be only for the MIPS bsp's.

Is this a reasonable approach- or perhaps, how do other bsp's handle
this kind of thing.

Thanks,

Gregm