CD-Working replaced

Fri Feb 21 18:55:18 UTC 2003

Hi,

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/cd-working has been replaced with
a nearly complete 4.6.0pre1 image.  The big things are:

  + tools for Linux, Cygwin, and Solaris are included on the CD
  + 4.6.0pre1 tarballs for source packages
  + Till's cexp and nfs client in contrib

The documentation is not there.  I started updating the development
environment guide last weekend and would really like to see the
Ada Getting Starting folded into the C one.

We already have some PRs filed against 4.6.0pre1 and the fixes
are in the tree.  So there will be a pre2.

Feedback, patches welcomed.