CD-Working replaced

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 14:53:03 UTC 2003

Joel,

This may seem a bit picky :-) , but I am currently down loading the
cd-working
directory tree. I have 771M and it is still going. This is more than a cd
can hold.

Are you anticipating using a DVD, or is it worth splitting things into two
or more related sets of files, on different CDs?

Honestly tho, if I can build from all this I will be over the moon and very
grateful.

Jack