more multiple dec21140 on ppc <fixed>

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 28 19:29:42 UTC 2003

Joel Sherrill writes:

 > gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov wrote:
 > > Joel, I'll include a patch to irq_init.c for this fix along with the
 > > dec driver once the irq issue is settled down reasonably.  No doubt
 > > when the irq api changes there will be upheaval- but we'll cross that
 > > bridge when we get there.
 >
 > Congrats on finding it.  I am leaning to this being on the
 > development trunk and not the release branch.  OK?

Thanks!

Thats fine, but we'll be needing to use it here- I'm doing preliminary
work getting cpci going for the mcp750.  It might be best if the dec
fixes went with the bsp fix in that case.  I can stick with our
snapshot here for the immediate future.

btw; whats the difference between your devel and release branches?
Sorry if you've already gone over it and I'm just being dumb...

Gregm