Passing vector number (was Re: API modification request)

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Feb 4 16:24:16 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 14:19, Eric Valette wrote:
> Using such argument, you will never change anything. I think on the
> contrary that people not submitting their code/improvement should be
> biten as hard as possible so that next time they submit (at least part
> of) their code :-)

Hhmmmm....Should I take my trousers off now, or this evening?...:-)))

Seriously - there is  not much to submit. My interrupt processing function
does application specific (shouldn't it be so always?) actions.
We use vector number to define index, which refer to the SCC control
structure. The assembler written ISR was taken from one of the first MPC860
BSPs (I already do not remember which exactly), which provided the vector
number.
That is all.
BTW, is it different today already?
--