[Fwd: Web Server Patch]

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Thu Feb 27 15:13:14 UTC 2003

Mike proposes to have the web server default directory as an
argument to "rtems_init_webs". I would like to add another two
arguments: The network port it uses and the task priority to
use. For both arguments, a value of ZERO should mean "standard
configuration" (port 80 and priority of 40).

wkr,
	Thomas.

> Kike has had trouble getting the mail server to take this
> so I am trying to forward it.  Hopefully it works better
> for me.  Feedback appreciated.
>
> --
> joel at OARcorp.com                 On-Line Applications Research
> Support Available                (256) 722-9985

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
PGP public key available at: http://www.imd-
systems.de/pgp_keys.htm