MPCI Layer problem

Mon Jan 6 16:53:04 UTC 2003

Francesco Poletti wrote:

> Hy, I have booted rtems on my two arm simulator, for implementing MPCI Layer
> I'm using the shared memory, like this I use the driver in the shmdr
> dyrectory.
> I'm using a little test examples in which every node generate a global task
> and after call:
> rtems_task_ident( Task_name[ remote_node ], RTEMS_SEARCH_ALL_NODES,
> &test_tid);
> That function returned invalid object, I have looked into the MPCI layer using
> the debugger and I have seen that when the node generate the global task
> there is a right communication with the other node, but after the
> rtems_task_ident there isn't communication beetwen the node...
> Where the node put the Object table? Where can understand how this table
> function?

For each class of object, there is local and global object id
information.
It is maintained on each node.  The creation of that task should have
resulted
in an entry being added to the global object table for classic tasks on
the
other node.

See if you get to the RTEMS_TASKS_MP_ANNOUNCE_CREATE case lable in the
function _RTEMS_tasks_MP_Process_packet in the file
cpukit/rtems/src/taskmp.c.