MPCI Layer problem

Francesco Poletti fpoletti at libero.it
Mon Jan 6 16:40:32 UTC 2003

Hy, I have booted rtems on my two arm simulator, for implementing MPCI Layer
I'm using the shared memory, like this I use the driver in the shmdr
dyrectory.
I'm using a little test examples in which every node generate a global task
and after call:
rtems_task_ident( Task_name[ remote_node ], RTEMS_SEARCH_ALL_NODES,
&test_tid);
That function returned invalid object, I have looked into the MPCI layer using
the debugger and I have seen that when the node generate the global task
there is a right communication with the other node, but after the
rtems_task_ident there isn't communication beetwen the node...
Where the node put the Object table? Where can understand how this table
function?
Thanks to all Francesco.