RDBG on pc386

Charles Steaderman charlies at poliac.com
Tue Jan 14 21:07:21 UTC 2003

Your latter statement is what I am looking to do. I perform TCP/IP stack
initialization, rdbg initialization, followed by /my/ task creation. I
would like to stop initialization after TCP/IP stack initialization and
rdbg initialization are complete so that I can debug my tasks at any
point during their processing. Unfortunately, I don't know how to stop
after rdbg initialization is complete. My tasks all load an start before
I have a chance to connect with the debugger.

- Charlie

--
Charlie Steaderman
charlies at poliac.com