problems in building multi processor applications

Mon Jan 20 18:39:47 UTC 2003

Francesco Poletti wrote:

> Hy,
> sorry but probably I don't explain my problem very well.
> I have looked in the source code and, as I expected, the only shm_driver.h file
> which I found was in the c/src/lib/libbsp/shmdr directory.
> In that file there are the structure of the shared memory MPCI, in my board
> there is shmsupp but I don't written the shm_driver.h file...
> If I put the shm_driver.h and the mpci.h file in the install directory I can
> build the appliclation but the arm-rtems-gcc command use the no-mp.rel file:
> may be a problems of the Makefile?

If you are using the application Makefiles, then there is probably a
line like this:

# optional managers required
MANAGERS=io

Add "mp" or "multi_processor" to the list.  Alternatively, just delete
this
line and let ld worry about what to pull in.