How to submit fix for a bug?

mikeci at acm.org mikeci at acm.org
Tue Jul 8 18:35:12 UTC 2003

Hi!

I have a question on how to submit a fix for a bug. I know that a diff is
prefered but what in the case where you replace the whole file. I would
like to submit a fix for a shell. In the present form this file is
unreadable, so I applied a beautifier to it. In short I have two files
shell.c and cmds.c which are now readable and with a bug fixed.
The other question is related to MIPS R4000 support. Thanks to Greg this
is working fine and I sent files related to the R4000 support to him. This
includes support for MIPS32 processors. I think that this can be
interesting to others.

Regards

Ivica