Makefile problem was Re: make fileio example???

David wu rtemswq at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jun 17 07:30:46 UTC 2003

hi ,
I use gdb stub to debug fileio.exe ,trace into stat.c
function stat(), line 62 and find status == -1 .
62  status = rtems_filesystem_evaluate_path( path, 0,
&loc, _STAT_FOLLOW_LINKS );
63  if ( status != 0 )

watch path==/dev/hda
modify path value to /dev/hda1 or  /dev/hda2  ,status
== -1 yet.
and then i can see as below on pc screen
   ---unused dynamic memory:32157772 bytes ---
   hda result = 25
   hda1 result = 25
   hda2 result = 25
   ---unused dynamic memory:32157772 bytes ---
my computer have only one  4.3G harddisk ,fdisk and
formate/s by freedos command into only one fat16
partition.

thanks

		David

 --- Thomas Doerfler <Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de>