Makefile problem was Re: make fileio example???

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Tue Jun 17 13:17:53 UTC 2003

Hello David,

it seems that the devices "/dev/hda*" are not present. Did you
install your own device table, using something like:

#define CONFIGURE_HAS_OWN_DEVICE_DRIVER_TABLE
rtems_driver_address_table Device_drivers[] =
	{
	CONSOLE_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY
	,CLOCK_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY

	,IDE_CONTROLLER_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY
	/* important: ATA driver must be after ide drivers */
	,ATA_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY
	};

Maybe you can inspect the table "Device_drivers" using gdb...

wkr,
	Thomas.