unable to make install under cygwin

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 11 22:46:44 UTC 2003

I am unable to make and install RTEMS under cygwin.

If I do a make all, RTEMS builds (the samples still don't work though);
however, if I do a make install, I get the following failure:

/usr/nin/install: cannot create regular file
//opt/rtems/i386-rtems/pc386/lib " no such host or network

I believe the problem is that is is trying to go to //opt instead of /opt
Is there anything special I need to do in the configure for cygwin?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303