bit scripts

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Mon Mar 17 06:10:00 UTC 2003

I have built the pre-release with the following tools and was able to
run the ticker example using the latest binutils but using

gcc 3.2
gcc-3.2-rtems-20021114.diff
newlib-1.10.0-rtems-20021114.diff
newlib-1.10.0.tar.gz

It may, therefore, be something wrong with the latest GCC/newlib

Also, I am unable to get through to the RTEMS newsgroup. Is the email
server down or something?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859