bit scripts

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 12 22:56:26 UTC 2003

Valette Eric wrote:

 > Angelo Fraietta wrote:
 > Here you have a self contained floppy image containing ticker + my own
 > bootloader + the ticker binary in the sample directory. Note that the
 > floppy use the ticker.obj binary (before stripping)...

Did you make any modifcation at all the the BSP for yopurself?

I have built the example and as soon as it tries to start the task, I
get a rolling exception 6
What exception type is this?
Additionally, I have commented out all of the code within the task
function (leaving a while (1) loop) to see if was a stack overflow,
however, this did not work.
i.e

rtems_task Test_task(
   rtems_task_argument unused
)
{
     while (1);
}

I also only created one task and tested the result, which came back
successful
   status = rtems_task_create(
     Task_name[ 1 ], 1, RTEMS_MINIMUM_STACK_SIZE * 2, RTEMS_DEFAULT_MODES,
     RTEMS_DEFAULT_ATTRIBUTES, &Task_id[ 1 ]
   );

     if (status == RTEMS_SUCCESSFUL)
     {
         printf ("Stack Size = %u\r\n", RTEMS_MINIMUM_STACK_SIZE);
         puts("Starting Task");
         /*status = rtems_task_start( Task_id[ 1 ], Test_task, 1 );*/
     }

as soon as I comment out
status = rtems_task_start( Task_id[ 1 ], Test_task, 1 );

The program will not run.

Any ideas as to why this one fails.

--
Angelo Fraietta