ACE TAO RTEMS build

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 15:02:18 UTC 2003

Joel,

I managed to build the basic parts of ACE and TAO for rtems over the
weekend.
There were some problems with OS.h, and the rtems.conf file, to do with the
function signatures of alarm, signal and its arguments. To resolve these I
just altered the code crudely, and it probably needs to be driven properly
from the config file. I doubt I can do this, so who should I ask? Some one
from the rtems community or the ACE/TAO people? I am using ACE 5.3/TAO 1.3/
rtems 4.6-pre1 from the cd version.

I will grep out the changes, (I will get email at home this week),
and post them here soon.

Jack