bit scripts

Thu Mar 6 21:33:28 UTC 2003

I hate to ask this at this point but what version of RTEMS
did you use to successfully run these tests before on this
same hardware?  I do not believe anything is wrong with your
tools or installation.  I am beginning to wonder if some
other change between the last one you tried and this
one are doing it.  Since the

You mention Linux and MacOS X.  Are the test results the same
when compiled from both environments?

See my comments below.

--joel

Angelo Fraietta wrote:

> Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
> > Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> >> I don't see any error in your log-files.
> >>

> > I don't either.  It looks like your tools and RTEMS are building
> > completely.
> >
> > I think I noticed that you built all the BSPs (no --enable-rtemsbsp
> > option).
>
> Is this supposed to be in the configure? I want pc386dx, however, I also
> built the pc386 to eliminate floating point library issues.

pc386 assumes the presence of an FPU.
pc386dx assumes no FPU.

> After the configure completed I did
> gmake RTEMS_BSP="pc386 pc386dx"
>
> This also built without logging any errors.
>

> > Which BSP are you trying to load, what PC are you using and how does
>
> I tested both the two I mentioned on a Pentium 200 (it ran samples fine
> from the old snapshot samples)
>

> > it fail?
>
> Ticker and unlimited cause an exception message to scroll all the time
> with both pc386 and pc386dx (run on Pentium 200)

Which exception is it?