bit scripts

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 6 21:43:09 UTC 2003

Angelo Fraietta wrote:

> Is this supposed to be in the configure? I want pc386dx, however, I
> also built the pc386 to eliminate floating point library issues.
>
> After the configure completed I did
> gmake RTEMS_BSP="pc386 pc386dx"
>
> This also built without logging any errors.

This is why I asked if someone could email me the binary that is generated in the samples for a pc386 or pc386dx so I confirm that it is a problem with my build or how it is being loaded. All someone has to do is build the pc386 BSP and send the ticker and unlimited samples that are generated in the samples directory to my email address.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303