GDB 5.2 Line number out of range error

Derick Hammond derick at perkinstechnologies.com.au
Wed Mar 19 21:14:39 UTC 2003

Hi Aaron:

I checked with addr2line, and it also comes up with the ridiculous line
number, so I guess the problem is not with gdb :-)

Also something that I find interesting is that it only seems to effect the
bsp_cleanup routine. Other  addresses for functions work fine, so far it is
only bsp_cleanup that exhibits this behavior.

When compiling the tests the Makefile is using -g option for debugging.

Today, I am going to roll everything back to RTEMS snapshot 20021118, just
to make sure I am not going crazy, and verify that this problem has only
crept in since I have tried upgrading to RTEMS 4.6.0pre1.

Thanks,

Derick