where is the header file "tmacros.h"?

Mon Mar 24 16:17:06 UTC 2003

Salman wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 15:35, M.C.Shao wrote:
> > hi,friends,
> > When I build network test application "netlink" of network-demos-4.6.0pre1, "tmacros.h" couldn't be found by the compiler, and I didn't find this file in my rtems installation directory. so i guess that this header file should be contained in another stand-alone packages.
> > where is the header file "tmacros.h" contained?
> > thanks,

:( THis should not be referenced outside the tests in the
RTEMS source.  If you don't include it what turns up undefined?
It's use really needs to be removed from those tests.

> tmacros.h is somewhere in the rtems source directory.
>
> I *think* it's just a series of macros and definition,

It is just a set of macros that help out the tests.  We have moved
away from installing it and are trying to treat it as a test support
fixture.