4.6.0pre3 available

Derick Hammond derick at perkinstechnologies.com.au
Thu May 1 23:03:55 UTC 2003

Hi Chris, Joel:

I installed the m68k-rtems-c++-gcc3.2.2newlib1.11.0-2 RPM, so I could do
the same configure command as what Chris wrote below.

I can see that the -O2 option is passed for every cpu variant except for
the default (ie. no -m options), which I find a little strange.

Anyway, I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Derick Hammond