How to migrate RTEMS to a target board?

elieli elieli at 163.com
Sat May 3 02:39:55 UTC 2003

Hi
I am not very familiar with RTEMS. I build it into my RedHat 7.2 as the STARTED documents guided.My configure is: target=i386, bsp=pc386
then I found in the /opt/rtems/, there were some folders and a Makefile.inc.
But how can I make a binary file so that I can migrate it into my target board?
I hope some skilled developers can tell me which document in the RTEMS-On-Line-Library is the most useful that can teach me how to migrate RTEMS into a target board. Because my native language is not English and there are so many documents and manuals in this library, if I read all of them it will cost a long time.Moreover I wil be fired if I can't finish migration works in two months. that's really so bad.:-(

Any advices are welcome.:-)

Thanx
Eli Xue
elieli at 163.com