IDE support.

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Sat May 17 21:20:01 UTC 2003

Chris Johns wrote:

> Hell Angelo,

It gets a bit like that sometimes

> I hope you are staying dry in this wet weather.
>
> I am tring to get an IDE interface working under RTEMS. I currently
> cannot find any doco on how this software all goes together and the
> mail archives have you asking these questions a while ago. This is the
> reason for the email.
>
> I understand Thomas sent you a README. Also you asked for a simple
> demo app. I would also like one.
>
> I would like to achieve a couple of things, first get my IDE hardware
> to work :-), and pull all the doco together and get it into CVS.
>
> I feel your help would be invaluable to me and RTEMS.

The fsmount are the files needed to get the dsofs working.

the init.c is the example that came with patch-- it is quite easy to
understand

To get it working for me, I included the fsmount into my project and
added the functionality from init.c into my project.

I have it working in my embedded target quite well.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303