IDE support.

Chris Johns cjohns at cybertec.com.au
Sat May 17 23:29:57 UTC 2003

Angelo Fraietta wrote:

> Chris Johns wrote:
>
>> Hell Angelo,
>

> It gets a bit like that sometimes

:-)

> The fsmount are the files needed to get the dsofs working.

Excellent.

> the init.c is the example that came with patch-- it is quite easy to
> understand

Which patch are you talking about ?

> To get it working for me, I included the fsmount into my project and
> added the functionality from init.c into my project.
>
> I have it working in my embedded target quite well.

This is good news.

I assume from the code being posted that I no other documentation exists ?

I have reviewed the documentation, but only as texinfo (cannot build it) and
could find nothing specific about using the DOSFS with IDE. Is this correct ?

Thanks for the response.

  Chris Johns, cjohns at cybertec.com.au