Question about DRAM and Workspace in elite

zhe zhang zhang_zhe_163 at 163.com
Fri May 23 12:16:23 UTC 2003

  In cf5206elite bsp in ss20030417.
	1.  DRAM releated macro is defined in .h , but not used to initialized anywhere. Insteadly extern SRAM is used for running , and I find many other BSPs act as the same. Why ?
	2.	BSP configuration is found initialized before program ( sample "hello" ) begin to run , that is to say , items in it is set when compile and link. Such as item work_space_size in this structure . Can you tell me where is the value set ? And where should the items in the structure be initialized in common ?