gcc 3.2.3/newlib 1.11.0 Binaries out

Brett Swimley brett.swimley at aedinc.net
Fri May 23 19:30:42 UTC 2003

Joel,

I've been working with Peter Barada and have some patches put together for
Coldfire optimizations that I've been using with gcc-3.2.3/newlib 1.11.0.
Haven't done complete testing but they've been working well for me.

Would you be interested in getting these patches or should we just wait and
try to pump them through the gcc channels?

Regards,

Brett Swimley