rtems-4.6pre5 building first time WITH Ada

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Mon Nov 10 08:29:33 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 06:08, Chris Sparks wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How does one use the RPM files to build RTEMS along with the patches?
Get yourself the *.nosrc.rpms and rebuild them.

http://www.rtems.com/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/html/started/started00039.html

> I have pre4 and want to upgrade to pre5.

??? toolchains for pre4 are supposed to work with pre5, except that they
may contain fixes to bugs that have been discovered between pre4 and
pre5.

Anyway, this doen't have much to do with your libc-issue.
Your host system (Which OS is it?) simply is incompatible to the system
Joel uses for building the toolchains.

Ralf